Thursday, July 24, 2008

Directions and details

So Sunday, 27th.... shooting for noon, but I realize that's optimistic.... bring your PHB if you got one - I'm printing a couple booklets of the portions of the PHB that deal with character creation/races/classes, so those without a text can reference it as you roll up your guy.

I have AC (well, it's for the bedroom but I'll blast it and keep the door open), and a fan.

I also have the PHB on PDF, so it can be a takeaway for later reading if you care about the ruleset beyond when you're actually playing, if you want to bring a laptop or even a USB key.

Bring $10 or so for pizza or whatever. I have a few Strongbows and Guinnesses, but if you plan on getting crunked, then BYOB. Don't have an iPod docking station, or iTunes on the compy... so if you want music other then breaks, 90's indy rock, hiphop, or Queen then bring it on CD or USB.

So yeah, my building sucks in that there's no visitor parking. Sherbourne is one subway station east of Yonge/Bloor ("A"), walk south a couple blocks. The red circle on the map is my building, the green line is sometimes-filled free parking curb-side, and the green square a block or so north is pay parking (about $4 for the day, I think?).



Click picture to expand


Oh yeah, I have about 7 sets of dice, but most of them are unlucky... so if you have you your own, bring 'em; the dice gods hate me.

No comments: