Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Game postponed... (ohg nos)

Hey guys,

So some shit went down at work, and I have to do work-related stuff all through this weekend....

I know, I'm a shit, but it has to be done. It's going to determine whether or not I have a job the following week. Kinda important.

Sorry to bail at the last minute, but it's better that I have a job so I can buy new books and minis at a later time, then running a char-gen session only to be homeless by the end of July.

I'm thinking the 27th, as Kev and I both have shit on the weekends of the 12th and 19th.

Sorry all, I suck ass. It works in Craig's favour, anyway...

5 comments:

mrmagoojesse said...

For the record I expect to see at least ONE gelatinous cube on our adventures.

Yeah 27th should be good for moi

Craig said...

dude, an adventure without a cube just isnt a true adventure!


also, the 27th should be ok for me.

Kevin said...

What's a gelatinous cube?

Brandur said...

I think it's like a gazebo.

Kevin said...

A gazebo? Don't you mean a Gazelle?